1. Close all windows and doors.
2. Draw the curtains / blinds.
3. Human comfort temperature is between 23°C - 25°C.
4. It takes an average of 1 - 2 hours to cool a room.
5. Do not block air inlets and outlets of the indoor unit and outdoor unit.
- Air filters should be cleaned every two weeks.
- Failure to do so will impair the flow and cooling capacity of your system.
Air Purefying Filters
- Helps remove fine dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and odour in the room.
- Air purifying filters need to be replaced every three months.
- Replace when colour turns dark even if filters are not three months old.
- To achieve better air conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended, apart from regular cleaning by the user.
- Frequent usage of the air conditioning system as well as the environmental factors result in air conditioners turning dirty and dusty.
- To improve the condition of the system and to prolong its life span, please contact our service shop for maintenance.
- Do not place anything which is not water resistant under the indoor and outdoor unit.
- Moisture in the air may condense on the indoor unit and drip on certain conditions.
- For the outdoor unit, during the cooling operation, condensation may cause drips from the piping connections.
If air conditioner is not operating, check:
- Power source plug is completely connected.
- Power supply is not interrupted.
- Batteries in the wireless remote control.
- Any obstruction blocking the unit and the remote control signal.
If cooling effect is poor, check:
- Air filter is not clogged.
- Any obstruction blocking the air inlet or outlet of the indoor or outdoor units.
- Thermostat (temperature) is accurate.
- Windows and doors are closed.
- Airflow rate and air direction are set properly.
- Remote control is in cooling mode.
RED light is blinking, check:
- If air filter is dirty.
- If air inlet or outlet of the indoor or outdoor units are blocked.
- Clean the air filters or take all obstacles away and turn the breaker OFF. Then turn it ON again and try operating the air conditioner with the remote controller.
- If the lamp still flashes, call for service.
For water leaks, check:
- If the water from the drainage end of the pipe is flowing smoothly during cooling.
- If there is no drain water, water may be leaking from the indoor unit. Stop operating and consult the service shop for general servicing.
If the indoor unit gives out odour:
- This happens when smells from the room, furniture or cigarettes are absorbed into the unit and discharged with air flow.
- If this happens, we recommend you have the indoor unit washed by a qualified technician. Consult the service shop where you bought the air conditioner.
If the air conditioner emits sounds:
- A flowing sound: This is the sound of refrigerant gas flowing in the air conditioner.
- A snap sound: This is the sound produced when the indoor unit casing shrinks or expands slightly due to temperature changes.
If the outdor unit emits water, in cool mode:
- Moisture in the air condenses into water on the cool surface of the outdoor unit pipe, which causes water to drip.
- Water from the outdoor unit must be discharged to a place of good drainage.